- The People VS Joshua Pent – Exibit A
- Ace – Monday – 4:16 am
- Ace – Monday – 4:29 am
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Preparations
- Joseph – Tuesday – 12:33 pm
- Joseph – Tuesday – 12:56 pm
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Interview
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Insanity
- Ace – Wednesday – 1:04am
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Animosity
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Amity
- Aimée – Thursday – 7:34 am
- Aimée – Thursday – 7:47 am
- The People VS Joshua Pent – Rehabilitation
Evidence presented in the case of: The People VS Joshua Pent
Exhibit A: Second last entry in Joshua’s Diary
Aimée, my dear, my love.
How could I have forsaken you? How could I have left you so?
It seems as though these questions have been circling around in my head forever, and no matter how I put it, or how I think of it, one truth remains: I killed you…
The details are fuzzy and unclear, it’s been over a year after all, but in speaking with others I know it to be true. I hope you rest knowing that I don’t, and that I won’t until your death is avenged: until I am punished.
I’ve tried to turn myself over to the police but they wouldn’t take me. I’ve even tried to take my own life, although I was rescued by a man who said there was another way. I do not see, however, how anyone could forgive what I’ve done to you, even someone as benevolent as Him.
So I await His punishment – not His forgiveness – and hope that when it does come, I may get the chance to glimpse up at you, and see your smile one last time.
Hopefully it won’t take too long…